The Office of the Vice Chancellor and Chief Financial Officer provides organizational leadership and stewardship of campus resources that support research, teaching, and student and community activities.
Campus Planning, Facilities and Safety
- Plans, builds, renovates and maintains the campus physical infrastructure, applying the highest standards of green and sustainable technology in alignment with the campus academic plan.
- Provides for the health and safety of the campus community and its guests, working to prevent injury, mitigate risk, ensure regulatory compliance and reduce costs.
- Develops and maintains the campus gardens and lands, reinventing the campus as a model of authentic community engagement and sustainable practices.
Finance and Resource Management
- Coordinates and manages the campus budget and statistical reporting and conducts the analyses required for strategy development and goal-setting.
- Accounts for all campus finances and materiel, fostering trust and confidence on the part of campus stakeholders through accurate and timely processing and payment, support for compliance requirements, and detailed reporting on the sources and uses of University funds.
- Manages human resources, promoting consistent and fair employment practices while delivering integrated programs to attract and develop an engaged, professional workforce that is committed to the vitality and success of UC Davis.
Visit the website: