DocuSign E-Signature Module is a campus-supported software tool that automates electronic signatures, document routing, and storage. Admin IT Digital Innovation manages the user accounts and access for all units within Finance, Operations, and Administration.
Policies & Guidelines
- Campus uses must utilize a single sign-on option (Company Login) to access DocuSign
- DocuSign can be used for research purposes.
- DocuSign is not currently supported for Healthcare purposes
- DocuSign can only be used through the UC Davis license by those who operate under a “3” or “S” chart account.
- DocuSign meets the California requirements for electronic signatures. This means that non-FDA, non-FERPA regulated studies can use the UC Davis DocuSign license to obtain electronic consent.
- DocuSign is FERPA compliant; however, researchers who are using FERPA protected data should not use the UC Davis DocuSign license to conduct electronic consent.